RENA Polska is a subsidiary company of RENA Technologies GmbH. We are the specialists in the mechanical processing of plastics, as well as in the assembly of components. Our headquarters is located in the town of Wykroty, in a special economic zone near the German border, which constitutes an optimal starting point for cooperation with our European clients.
The basis for activities undertaken in our Company, clearly resulting from the adopted development strategy, is to provide the above-mentioned services and products of the highest quality, taking care of the natural environment at the same time. It is perfectly reflected in this Policy, which has been thoroughly constructed in a way assuring the scale of environmental impacts as well as constituting the basis for setting environmental objectives and tasks.
Being fully aware that the further development of our company depends solely on the satisfaction of our customers, we therefore have implemented, maintain and constantly improve the Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Compliance with legal regulations on environmental protection as well as other requirements,
- Constant learning process, allowing to become familiar with the needs and expectations of society in the field of environmental protection,
- Product design executed in a way ensuring minimization of their impact on the environment throughout the entire life cycle,
- Application of the supplier qualification system, ensuring the goods delivery standard that meet customer requirements and provide minimal impact on the natural environment,
- Organization of a work environment, allowing our employees constant improvement of their knowledge and qualifications, as well as environmental awareness,
- Limitations of the environmental pollution caused by our activities, including due to post-production waste reduction,
- Constant monitoring of environmental impacts in order to reduce the consumption of natural resources, and by proxy - energy.
On behalf of the entire organization, I hereby declare my commitment to works on the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System effectiveness and functionality in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015, as well as the allocation of funds vital to achieve the goals and the adopted EMS Policy.